I'm afraid that my Wii GP is going bad..

Bridgemute

old school.
Sep 18, 2007
Wii Online Code
5409-0948-4525-7180
I pretty much always leave connect24 on all the time...and now ever since playing Zack & Wiki I see occasional black splochiness on some of the textures. I first noticed this way back in Raving Rabbids..but my excuse for that one was because it was a crappy game, and the graphics weren't done well...

but now i've noticed a spot here or there on mario galaxy and now on zack and wiki. Is this normal for these games? I don't see this in any of the menus or anything..

-Chris

Well you're still under Nintendo's warranty, if you registered it or bought it a year or less than ago. Just send it in.

I've already sent it in twice...thats why i'm really hoping that its just something with the games

I actually just sent my back yesterday for the same problem, but mine was so bad I could barely play it. Nintendo has great customer service. I sent them an email, but they emailed me back and told me to call 1-800-255-3700. It's really easy and quick.

but now i've noticed a spot here or there on mario galaxy and now on zack and wiki. Is this normal for these games? I don't see this in any of the menus or anything..

Seems alot of people are having this problem. I think ive responded to about 10 threads with this problem. Its definitely not normal and the problem seems to be internal(Overheated motherboard from the WiiConnect24 being left on for too long) so your best bet would be to send it back to Nintendo.

I'm honestly tired of doing that...gahh...this sucks.. (I've sent it twice for totally unrelated problems)

does anyone else that has zack and wiki see small black spots next to the bunny pirate on the bench that hunts treasure for you? also every once in awhile in the books on the shelf?

Bridgemute said:
I'm honestly tired of doing that...gahh...this sucks.. (I've sent it twice for totally unrelated problems)

does anyone else that has zack and wiki see small black spots next to the bunny pirate on the bench that hunts treasure for you? also every once in awhile in the books on the shelf?
Nope.

Yeah, I just played excite truck (I haven't in awhile) and it looked like there were birds in the sky there was so many black dots. and Everytime the truck smoked black dots would pop up all over the place.

I called and got someone to give me an repair order number and a package slip. The first lady just told me to try other systems. She was totally clueless....she asked if Zack and Wiki, Mario Galaxy, and Excitetruck were actual Wii game disks....lol

It looks like its going back to nintendo for another visit :(

I personaly take a decision when i first heard about this problem 8 month ago....I decide i will never let my wii on yellow standby (wii connect) anymore.

So now its always on red light....no flashing light but at least no broken wii. :O

Back