wii sports boxing

spudman

wii is here
Jan 7, 2007
i was fighting luca i think it was rating 868 or close to it and mine was 740 and in he final round we both dodged opposite ways an cought eachother he caught me with a hook and i caught him with an uppercut adwe both knocked each other down....

i won got up on 8 and he was ko'd i was so proud lol :p wish i knew how to record vids so i could post it

i dont do boxing on my wii age so i just say dont select games with nunchuck just cos of the inconsistancy of boxing.

Lobstermobster said:
i dont do boxing on my wii age so i just say dont select games with nunchuck just cos of the inconsistancy of boxing.

Yea same here.

When I play with friends double knockouts happen often, very often.

lol when you said no ones experienced it i thaght i had a broken wii :O but its ok someone else :D

its the wii fitness age your are give after taking the wii fitness test on wii sports the test is beside the training option on the main menu it determines how fit you are on the ratio from 20 years old to 80 years old but its not that accurate

That happened to me twice. The first time, neither of us got up and it was a draw. The second time, he got up first and I lost ;( pretty wierd. I've played boxing a lot since then and it has not happened since. Maybe because I beat the piss out of the computer now. Matt is probably the hardest one to keep beating.

Same thing happended to me and my Wii froze! with the rumble pack going full blast! I had to do a hard shut down, since the Wii has a soft switch it wouldn't turn off. You have to hold the power button for 4 seconds I think.

Uppercuts (and body punches) are performed best by holding the controller in front of you at your belly (like your guarding your body) and then brining it swiftly upward.

Back