Wii Sports Boxing: Boxing your Trainer!

Spitfire_K

Pwn'n n00bs since 1989
Nov 4, 2006
Missouri
Wii Online Code
0908-1940-6799-6591
OK, i'm a Pro in Boxing (1600 pts.) and I finally met up with the guy I hate. In my game his name is Matt (1700 pts.-White Gloves, bald black guy with a goatee), and he is your trainer in the training mode levels of Boxing. His gloves are white and he is one tough muthafu**er. The first round, I whoop on him and knock him down. But after 2-4 counts he is back up, then 4-5. 2nd round he unleashes wicked combos, literally 4 hit's and i'm out. I was just wondering if anyone has made it this far and beat him. And if you have, can I get some strategies for beating him? Also does anything happen after you beat him (New things that happen, colored gloves, anything special?), and who is after that?! Rocky Balboa? :shocked:

No next you have to beat Sendo

then Ippo (there are no gifs in my colletion of him)
the Mr t
Casius Clay
then God

damn, i've only had it for a week (Aussie!) and I have to keep owning that nerd over and voer and voer again until i get to 1000 points (I hope!)

i hope this won't be a problem that i've bumped this thread, but i can't beat Matt too, any ideas how to win that match? thanks

Just dodge his punches from side to side and when the screen goes low-mo lay into him, thats how i beat him first time. Oh and once you've kicked his ass you can wear his white gloves by holding (i think) button "1" when loading.

My advice is to not be too aggressive...Wait for your opponent to attack then react...dodge back and forth when they miss with a big punch (screen goes slow-mo)... do a left right or right left combo until they block. Then go back to dodging until they miss again. This works on even the highest levels. Good Luck!

tarheelsuperman said:
My advice is to not be too aggressive...Wait for your opponent to attack then react...dodge back and forth when they miss with a big punch (screen goes slow-mo)... do a left right or right left combo until they block. Then go back to dodging until they miss again. This works on even the highest levels. Good Luck!
yeah i was using this tactic before but it simply doesn't works for Matt .. he is very strong and fast

Back