Wii Boxing - Working The Bag

R0N4LD

WiiChat Member
Jan 16, 2008
Hi,

new to this forum, but was just wondering if anyone could answer this wee question i have! : )

On the Wii Boxing, training section, i can get 44, in what is a time limit of 1 minute.

However, on Youtube, there is a video where i guy gets 56 ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S66nCJ4mMTc&mode=related&search= ), but his timer seems to move slower, albeit i DON'T think the video has been doctored.

What i have noticed though, is that if you scroll the video through, he seems to start at about 7 seconds in, and finish nearly at 1 minute 30 seconds, so suggests he actually gets a time limit of 1 minute 20 seconds, opposed to the normal 1 minute, or so i believe.

In the comments, someone also adds that they can only get 44, even in 1:20, so does suggest somehow you can get more time.

So, what i'd like to know is........... HOW, lol?!

I think i'd beat that guys 56, maybe even the supposed World Record of 59, lol, just need that extra time : )

Thanks to all who reply, cheers !! :D

Hmm, I don't play much of Wiiboxing anymore, but if you watch this video and study the time between 1:52 - 2:02, you should be able to improve your hand speed.

the regulation time for the world record is 1 minute, i dont know how he got 1:30 or 1:20 watever u said but to break the record u must do it in 1 minute.

Budo said:
Hmm, I don't play much of Wiiboxing anymore, but if you watch this video and study the time between 1:52 - 2:02, you should be able to improve your hand speed.
Very Funny Budo, but seriously, I just got my Wii before Christmas and can't work out how to improve my accuracy when boxing. If my apponent ducks left or right how do I hit him? I've tried everything I can think of but still getting frustrated. Cheers to anyone who can help. J

Back