Mario Party 8/Wii Bag

tenlientl

WiiChat Member
Jun 12, 2007
So I went to EBGames(Canada) to buy Resident Evil 1(REmake) for Gamecube, GC controller and memory card. I wanted to atleast play/beat REmake before I play RE4 Wii Edition. They didn't have it. Which is shocking.. I usually find used/old games there.

So I purchased Mario Party 8 instead.. Just played single player. Seems fun. I will probably have more fun playing mutliplayer.

Anyways.. This is gonna be off topic, but I'm looking for a decent Wii bag to transfer from house-to-house. $49.99.. Now I know there's tons, but I forgot what brand it was. It had "Wii" on the front.. It looked like a laptop bag.

So what case do you guys use? I was hoping to get one that's around $20 Canadian. It's just to carry it from one house to another.. It has to have proper placing too.

uhhh i have way to much stuff for my wii so whenever i bring my wii to a friends house i have top be selective of what a bring(i.e. only 5 out of the 7 games that i own) because my wii sling bag is too small, the laptop bag looks kinda bigger though so i regret buying that one, carrying bags aren't that popular so that's probably one of the few ones your going to see, i'd just buy that one

I think it's the Nintendo one since it's the only one I see at Target

Back