Mario Party 8

TiredOfSex said:
not true. a commercial must be aried on a commercial media, like television or radio and does not have to have any aspect of trailers. A governer campaign can be a commercial, does that make it a trailer? rooflz
Your example is completely inadequate. I said that a trailer is a commercial, not that a commercial is a trailer.

Maybe you should go study how to properly inverse a sentence and then we can have a proper debate.

LevesqueIsKing said:
NorthSkateBoards: I hope you were expecting this many questions, seeing as your the only person that has played the game...Ive got another question to add to the list: Many legit game review sites have been saying that you can 'definetly tell that it was meant to be a gamecube title' and because of that there is 'too much button mashing and too little remote control'. Are these accusations correct? I was going to get this game, but if there is really more button mashing than there is using the remotes motion sensing...than I'll wait till MP9.

What are your thoughts?

There is actually very little button mashing. I honestly cant think of one where you dont use any motion sensing. You use the buttons and the sensors on the games that you have to shoot stuff. Sorry I didnt get to that question before. Playing this game you dont know how it could have worked on the gamecube because there is so much motion control. I'll say it also in this post that the graphics DO NOT suck.

Commercials are paid advertisements by the maker. So they will definately put the good points on TV, and disregard all the bad parts. Just think of movie trailers.. I mean spiderman 3 had so much hype... but it wasn't as good as I had hoped

I am on the trial 3 issue subscription of Nintendo Power, and just got the first one yesterday. It had a good article about mario party. Sorry if this has been posted already, but I find it cool that you can now use your own miis in the mario party game. I think it is only in a special mode, but still, having your own replica fighting against the mario characters seems pretty sweet! I was hesistant about buying this game because I was disappointed it wasn't online, but little things like this change my mind all the time:sick:

Back