Wii sports tennis power shot?

Lovehate

WiiChat Member
Nov 1, 2007
Missouri
Wii Online Code
5825-8118-9966-5126
Ok so last night my big brother turned 21 and has some friends over, They decided to play my wii. So as I was watching I recognized them doing these *Power Shots* were the ball went faster and like lit on fire. Can ANYONE explain how to do this? or is it just like a timer were if you hit hard enough (without breaking the big screen tv) it does that?

Thanks,
Lovehate

its all in the wrist...well atleast for me

largedarry said:
How come that doesn't sound like we are talking about tennis anymore.

:lol: only u...:lol: ..gutter mind

Talking about when serving right? Thats the only time I can do it. All it is for me, is using my wrist more and flicking it really hard on the way down after the serve is thrown up.

Also, if I serve from the right to the left, I swing my wrist that way a little, and vice versa, hope that helps.

It's all in the timing. Not so much the wrist, pervs...Anyway. You need to hit the ball at the peak of it's arch, to obtain the powerful serve. Takes a lot of practice to get the timing right enough to be at least a little consistent. Good luck.

no its when the ball is hit before it starts to fall back to the servers hand. it takes some time to perfect but press a or b a few times but dont hit the ball memorise where the ball goes highest and hit it when it reached that point

lol..there is a wii tennis league in my country in some days.....and i'm taking part so i practice a bit..

i think you have to hit the ball as hard as you can, when it reaches it's maximum height!! (while serve)

its about timing, when the Mii stops saying that " oooooppp" thing when he trows the ball in the air then you swing, takes some practice

It is definitely timing. It has nothing to do with speed or twisting your wrist. It's just when the ball reaches it's peak like branandlee said.

Yeah, basically, All You have To Do Is Hit It When The Ball Is At It's Highest Pont.

My Specialty... ^_^

yeap it has nothing to do with ur wrist or how u swing or how hard u swing, all timing like wut most ppl said, when u serve the ball and the ball reaches its highest peak b4 it falls, thats when u hit it. it pauses in the air for a split sec. works every time if u get it right.

Yea it's really in the timing, at first I thought you had to press A or B while swinging, but come to find out I could still pull the shot off without using the buttons. So just work on your timing and I think you have to hit it when it's at the top of the toss.

Back