Wii Startup Disc confusion

im_a_super_smash_bro said:
it prob just sets up the wiimote to the sensor bar
meh.......wiimote just syncs with wii console and sensor bar is attached through cable

There probly TAlking about Wii Sports.. If not then a little Tatorial?.. Or maby telling you how to work the whole internet setup?.. I dont know but im sure the disc will be helpfull in some way

No Wiired... I saw it a long ago too... and I really don't know what to think... maybe it can be something containing some virtual console games... who knows...

I am willing to bet that it includes something to sinc it to the sensor bar, and perhaps to change your settings or something. I Dont know, but it could also be something to restore your wii, if you should download something that could infect your wii...

I got the GCN the day it came out and it came with a disc which was shaped like the GCN disc but actually was a DVD. It just had videos of some of the launch games. Maybe something similar here.....

When I got my PSP (I regret the decision now, the DS looks so much better), it came also with a disk which just had some game videos and some music files. nothing necessarily important to the functioning of the PSP. I think that the Wii disk may also be something like this. Of course, the Wii sensor bar and such may also need some calibration, so maybe that's why the disk is included.

ok lets think about this logiacaly they started hardware production way back in july and they have made way newer software since then and alot of people aren't going to get online so the logical this is that this is a firmware update my question is if people have access to a wii why don't they just open it up and show us i mean theres thousands of eb games with wii boxes in the back i'm sure that they could open one up and sell it any ways no one gives a crap if someone opens a box or not as long as it work i know i wouldn't care lol

Back