JOYTECH unveil new Wii accessories

i think it will be really interesting if a 3'rd party made a pad for instance what would it be like..... i guess only time will tell, but third party support for wii is going to be something good to watch.

I have a battery charger that will charge batteries sized from AAA to D, but it would still be cool to have a charging stand. Then I won't have to deal with switching batteries out & I have a place to put my controllers.

has anyone else noticed that the steering wheel shows the old revolution remote and not the new wii one?!?

Im sure everyone of those is released in the UK besides the Charging dock which has a release date for the 2nd of March 2007

how much does the docking station cost anyway? sorry if someone thinks its a stupid question, im just lazy and don't wanna check it myself. anyone clue me in :)

Last edited:
Brawny, still don't get what your saying. :nonod: what the hetch is a bumptacular?? and can anyone please help me find out how much the docking station costs? thanks for any volunteers.

Back