Joytech Make Wii-Gun!

Actually Im likening these kind of things...remember wii sports pack...or that steering wheel? It makes you feel more in the game...like Nintendo wants!
:lol: and even if the controls are odd its still something to show off to your 360 or PS3 fanboy friends!

praise the lord!! i've been waiting for this for a long time. is it out yet? i have yet to buy a shooter for the wii but if this is out i'm definitely getting one now. this definitely doesn't look as good as nintendo's original designs, but not bad. i liked nintendos designs where the gun had its own joystick and trigger, you didn't need the nunchuck. nintendo looked like it was designing basically a whole different way to play a game, while this is basically just something to hold the two controllers together. anyway, its a step in the right direction. YEAHH!

You COULD Hold It With Two Hands...One On The Handle And One On The Shaft... Giving You Access To All Butons!!! ^_^

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
You COULD Hold It With Two Hands...One On The Handle And One On The Shaft... Giving You Access To All Butons!!! ^_^

Heh. Shaft....

This should work.... Red Steel could use this but then again it would suck when you have to go into sword mode.

ajvizzgamer101 said:
This should work.... Red Steel could use this but then again it would suck when you have to go into sword mode.

i wasnt even thinkling of that but im not getting this gun just yet maybe it can pop out easily

shrug o well good point

Wii_Smurf said:
Learn To Search
Already Posted Here

Learn to read. That other post doesn't even say the name of the gun nor company. If you search for it, not only do you not get that page of that thread, but also the thread was started for a totally different reason.

How about dont be an ass next time. I really appreciated this thread, because I had no intention of reading a thread on WIIMOTE CHARGERS just in the hopes of finding info on other products besides chargers. Damnit man use some common sense.

KyleForMe said:
Learn to read. That other post doesn't even say the name of the gun nor company. If you search for it, not only do you not get that page of that thread, but also the thread was started for a totally different reason.

How about dont be an ass next time. I really appreciated this thread, because I had no intention of reading a thread on WIIMOTE CHARGERS just in the hopes of finding info on other products besides chargers. Damnit man use some common sense.

lol, pwnxed

KyleForMe said:

lol, pwnxed

(possibly)

Back