wii steering wheel

AmoebA

Kool Kid
Nov 13, 2006
Wichita Falls,Tx
im sure you already new but...the wii steering wheel is a piece of plastic that holds your wii mote. just sayin. or maybe im wrong but i think thats all it is.

no...I think its just that!
But such a simple thing such as that will inmprove the game play A LOT!
Not enough racing games are out now so I keep away from that for now!

It will feel like your driving a car. That's what its supposed to do. Anyway, I plan on playing my driving games in "first person" (I think that's the word) it will look and feel great.

yeh i was just saying so people who bought it for $20 bucks didnt think they were getting something electronic.like the PC steering wheel and stuff.

i dont get how youre suppose to accelerate with it, the buttons on the wii mote are too far in for them to be pushed, not to mention the comfortable positions people prefer while driving

Its really going to change the gameplay in racing games and I beleive most people who play racing games will buy it!
I know i will!

In theory, you could duct tape it to some styrofoam plate and it would be the same

i have got a wheel and it does improve the gameplay but pressing '2' to acclerate is a bit annoying

Yeh i would have to agree with that it can get quote annoying, however i think its good fun playing with the stearing wiial

i have the wheel myself. i got it with gt racing game. its quite funny lol and playability is good. infact my whole family like it lol. even my misses lil kiddie likes it.

its alot easier to use than any other steeringwheel on certain consoles. at least withi this one theres no cables and a damn foot peddle box to deal with haha

Back