wii talk uk vs wii chat uk(medal of honor)

kerrko

WiiChat Member
Sep 30, 2007
I come from a forum called wii talk and we are looking for a medal of honor heroes 2 battle. Could get a team of 10 to play against you guys. We are from the europe so no us sign-ups please.

Last edited:
i'm up for this game i'll pm a few people and try to get them to join. Could we have some details on the game please.

BTW my name is SCOTTY 2209

I was thinking capture the flag. Didnt know if it would be better severs or the viliage any suggestions? What day suits aswell?

Hey u guys got any U.S people over there willing to play?

Infact it doesnt have to be uk people at all as long as you are from europe

Im better at sewers but not too bothered which one...how many a side would it be as well?

I'm a member both here and over on Wiitalk too (pssst Kerrko its <me> :D) so I could help organising it .

I will say that there are PLENTY!!! on Wiitalk who'll be willing to play . I'd say we could easily manage 10 at pretty much any time .

We had a game against each other not so long ago but Wiichat could only make 3 players so it was just a 3 on 3

Scott , Daz and I think the other was whoops played .

It would really help if those from Wiichat that are interested try to generate some interest over here to help make it a decent turnout .

Are you reading this Cyberzomby ? .... Get your ass on board ! ;)

Foosoo i'm assuming that you have a Japnese Wii and therefore wont be able to play against our PAL systems .

Unless you own a freeloader ?

Back