wii tennis - how do you swap players

I've read stuff on the net that seems to imply you can. I read on a blog to where that is a good way to defeat computer opponents and that playing with just the back court guy is harder. Having said that, I haven't found anything that definitively says how to do it.

jcblough said:
I've read stuff on the net that seems to imply you can. I read on a blog to where that is a good way to defeat computer opponents and that playing with just the back court guy is harder. Having said that, I haven't found anything that definitively says how to do it.

I found that the front player is active only when the ball in range if his swing.

arg...do any of you actually play the freaking game?

just swing....they both will swing at the same time. Timing is the only thing.

Don't even rep me....geez

As the above poster has explained. The front player swings just like the back player instantly by same motion of your wiimote. It just a matter of deciding whom to use, and yes using the front person against computer opponents make the match easier

If you first choose single player mode, giving you control of the two players in a team, then click on the actual pictured back player (still in setup), that player is converted to a computer opponent, leaving you control of the front player only.

jcblough said:
How do you swap to control the front court player?

essentially if in 1 player mode either play as yourself in front and back court or choose which player you would like to be and let the computer be the other. either way you swing your guy swings, whether one or two of you they swing at the same time, like previously stated its just timing and if the ball is close enough

Back