Wii 'tips n tricks'

Miis to Parade

cpalmer said:
Yea,, As stated... You have to make the Miis... Just delete the miis that you don't want in your plaza. If the creator set them to "mingle" then they should show up into your parade eventually.

You will want to take a look at the trouble shooting and FAQs on the web. The actual handbook stats that just clicking mingle won't do it.

"If a Mii has a specified creator and is set to mingle, it will land in the Mii Plaza. If no creator is specified and it is set to mingle, it will land in the parade and may be added to the plaza when needed."

Time will tell...

Last edited:

I didn't read all 15 pages, so I apologize if this has already been posted. In Wii Play, when you're doing the "Find Mii" game, when it asks you to find the "Odd Mii's Out" they will always be the one's looking the opposite direction as the rest of the crowd.

i tryed the blue light thingy to addurself liek ur email and i added my pc email to my wii and its been 3 houres i havent gotten an email..

the add urself email for the blue light didnt work i have done it and i wa8ed 3 houres with no email..?

Even if you add yourself to your address book it won't just light up. You have to send your Wii an email. If your console is OFF, the CD tray will glow blue letting you know you have mail. As soon as you turn the console on and read the mail, the light will go off.
Why don't you email one of your friends Wii console. When they reply from their Wii to yours, you will see the blue light if your console is off.

miller

Back