Wii votes channel?/ I cant

WiiVotes

WiiChat Member
Feb 15, 2007
A little guide i need detailed please! The problem is i have downloaed the votes channel but i know need to do a system update... how do i do a update

ok on your home menu look for the little button with the wii sybol click on it.Go to system config. and scroll to pg 3 and go to system update.

Hey Presto

WolfpacSnakepit said:
what r u talking about?! It's in the message they send u! It can't be much easier than that!!!

easy buddy, hes prolly new to the wii, dont give him a hard time. everybody has moments of stupidity, you just have to realize that you do it too sometimes.

no i'm not new. i've had wii since the hour it came out. thak you. NEWBS.

I'm simply stating that if you didnt catch the message when nintendo sends it out... its near impossible to ever figure out you missed something... unless you are on here that is. I mean it'd be much more productive to just put a couple new pages in the shop channel. 1 page with sub pages dedicated to the Opera channel, how to dl, whats coming later... Then another channel with sub channels explaining how to dl the worthless EVC channel and what its all about.

i'm in here with a bunch of ignants. Not everyone sits on their computers waiting begging for Wii update info. So the average joe... its easy to miss... its just not that logical a way to accomplish updates... 1 notice then your left in the dark.

so SHADAP up there.

LyricistSoldier said:
no i'm not new. i've had wii since the hour it came out. thak you. NEWBS.

I'm simply stating that if you didnt catch the message when nintendo sends it out... its near impossible to ever figure out you missed something... unless you are on here that is. I mean it'd be much more productive to just put a couple new pages in the shop channel. 1 page with sub pages dedicated to the Opera channel, how to dl, whats coming later... Then another channel with sub channels explaining how to dl the worthless EVC channel and what its all about.

i'm in here with a bunch of ignants. Not everyone sits on their computers waiting begging for Wii update info. So the average joe... its easy to miss... its just not that logical a way to accomplish updates... 1 notice then your left in the dark.

so SHADAP up there.

What's an "ignant"?

Anyway... I don't sit on here all day. Look at my post count, and I have been on here since before I got the Wii and I had it within 15mins of release. Don't tell me I sit here and beg Nintendo for update info. I merely came home from work and there was a message on my Wii waiting for me. Obviously YOUR the one that read about it and tried to download the channel before you recieved a message from Nintendo and then you have the nerve to have a sook about it!!!

Who's the noob now? *****.

Back