Wii vote channel

Pointless.. plus there are over threads discussing the `everybody votes' channel.
Also, you could call the 'vote channel' its proper name? up to you..

I don't hate the channel, but it is rather bland... I feel a Wii Trivia channel or something of that nature would be alot more entertaining.

right now i am like 7.2m away from the town so i hope i reach it soon i wander what happens [probaly something stupid] i think the channel is ok but it is kinda point less

yea, i think all it is is what you are compared to what other people in your state or country put

It's a metaphor. The town represents popular opinion. And how far away you are from it determines your "uniqueness." So, its not a game... just a statistic.

In my opinion, the everybody votes channel would be much more fun if it was updated more frequently.(I have been waiting a day and a half for the update, is that bad?)

I find it boring, all i do is go on it for 5 minutes to check for updates then leave

Yea it is kind of a pointless channel. Al you do is go vote for a few things and check back a few days later to see the results. Other than that it does nothing for me. There needs to be some better questions on what games should be released or what do you like and dislike about certain Wii products or what not.

Back