Wii Vote Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I typed in a question myself. Which old style games do you prefer?
Kirby games
Mario games

I never played any Kirby games but they seem pretty popular.

ok so another post about this new channel..

oh well;

i posted something like smurfette did here, for now its pointless (kind of), but its hopefully gonna be used to find out the most popular choices for new vc games, maybe ideas for new channels etc...

i doubt nintendo would bother with something as pointless as whether we prefer 'cats or dogs', or 'sleeping or eating'

or if they did i think they need help with their plans

I hate it when people complain about free stuff. It isn't as if Nintendo have said "here's our new channel, now give us some cash." They've given us this channel for free, and given us the option of downloading it or not. Why complain? Either download it or don't. Either use it or don't. There isn't really any point in criticising the thing.

Regarding the new channel, I think it is great. Much better than my initial impression when I first read Nintendo's message. I'm going to really enjoy having this channel, seeing the results of old polls, seeing how accurate my predictions were, the new polls going up, etc.

Nintendo are really succeeding in building an all-round machine that serves different purposes and targets different audiences. As well as gaming, both current-gen and retro, we have the serious, mainstream channels of Internet, News and Forecast, and now have a fun, light-hearted, gimmicky channel with this Everybody Votes thing. Ninty are giving us reasons to turn on our Wiis daily, which is a great strategy because the longer the machine is on, the more likely games are to be played. More games played = more games bought = more money for Nintendo.

That isn't a cynical outlook, because Nintendo seem to value consumer enjoyment as much as personal well-being.

I bet you Nintendo are Selling Market Research!!! :eek:

"Free stuff" my ass...

Not everything thats free is good. For instance I gave my friend a "free" kick in the balls the other day just for fun. Ask him if he liked getting his nuts booted whilst eating his cereal...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back