Does any1 actually like the every body votes channel?

To me its just an extra feature the Wii has, I only use it when I'm really bored of Sports and Zelda

I use it everytime a new vote comes on.

Its pointless sure, but its also kinda addicting to try and get it right everytime

itsd ok, but id like a wider variety of questions. EG, a section for questions on wii, gaming overall, general questions etc...but its not a bad idea, its free afterall.

Marc said:
Plus I doubt Nintendo pay much attention to it.

Dude - of course they are paying masses of attention to this channel, they must be, why else would they have made it.

I have a conspiracy theory that Nintendo are using this channel as a 'paid for by the participant' mass marketing system which they will aim to have tailored Wii content to each territory in the world as they want your $$$$'s MWUHAHAHAHA

But seriously - it's just a blatant market research tool, with physcologically tailored innocuous questions which will be collated into usable dynamic data...i.e. user demographic, likes/dislikes etc etc...

MWUHA*cough*cough*, I must stop doing that....:lol:

Half the questions aren't even specific to the Wii! Maybe someone does check, who knows.

Marc said:
Half the questions aren't even specific to the Wii! Maybe someone does check, who knows.

they dont have to be, they can resell that information to companies that want to know it and use it for their marketing and such.

Shiftfallout said:
they dont have to be, they can resell that information to companies that want to know it and use it for their marketing and such.
Sure, that would be quite clever, provided they re thought some of the questions!

You made the choice to vote, all nintendo has to say is that 25% of the people ages 12-15 in Texas like this over that. Bam! Money for nintendo. They dont need your names, just what you represent. Its like a poll basically. So I really wouldnt be suprised if nintendo is making money off you all for voting, you have to understand that when I said nintendo was going the super greedy route, they really are putting a bigger focus on money this time around than ever before.

Back