Does any1 actually like the every body votes channel?

riptide

surfer
Apr 11, 2007
australia
Wii Online Code
8332-0768-4877-4890
I was at my wii the other day and noticed that i hadnt hadnt used the every body votes channel in like 2 and sumthin months...
then i thought " hey does any1 actually like this thing?"

No - but I admire it as a sneaky online demographic marketing tool.

What a complete and utter waste of time, effort and bandwidth.
I know I don't need to have it but it's the actual idea of it that stinks...:prrr: and once again...:prrr:

Rolex said:
No - but I admire it as a sneaky online demographic marketing tool.

couldnt have said it better myself. People get excited over it because its nintendo, but at its core its just a poll device. Yippee. Next we will see "everyone takes a survey channel" and some forum kiddies will be saying "wow this is the best stuff ever, the wii owns".

i dont mind it myself,i go onto it time to time,but always seems to be the same poll's,they need to add more stuff on the wii.:scared:

Really? Man, I love the EV channel! I haven't missed a single poll since I got my Wii! I'm not really sure why I like it so much, but yeah, I do! :crazy:

I use it from time to time. It needs to have more interesting polls though, the generic yes/no questions are pretty lame. How about a multiple choice question?

I'll use it from time to time. Mostly when I have friends over they like to use the everybody votes channel.

Back