Does any1 actually like the every body votes channel?

I use it sometimes, some of the polls can be interesting. In Australia there has been no single poll that has been Wii-specific. Somehow I don't think polls like "Which came first the chicken or the egg", "Can you see stars from your house" or "Can you remember what you had for dinner three days ago" can be to useful for Nintendo or marketing companies ;) .

Last edited:
You also get the option of submitting your own questions... So far none of mine have been accepted - but then they are normally along the lines of "Does Derek (my friend) have a ridiculously small penis?" - "Yes" or "hahahah Yes!"

My gf finds it fun to see what the outcome of each question is. And by fun I mean, mildly interesting...

Nintendo Rep - I have some market research for you. Its in relation to our top selling technical media-marvel console the Wii!
Market Research Company x - Really? We'd be interested in that information. It sure seems like a good way to acquire new market research.
Nintendo Rep - Yes! 54% think Dogs are better than Cats!
Market Research Company x - :shocked:
Nintendo Rep - :tard:

BrandonMcAuslan said:
You also get the option of submitting your own questions... So far none of mine have been accepted - but then they are normally along the lines of "Does Derek (my friend) have a ridiculously small penis?" - "Yes" or "hahahah Yes!"

My gf finds it fun to see what the outcome of each question is. And by fun I mean, mildly interesting...

Nintendo Rep - I have some market research for you. Its in relation to our top selling technical media-marvel console the Wii!
Market Research Company x - Really? We'd be interested in that information. It sure seems like a good way to acquire new market research.
Market Research Company x - :shocked:
Nintendo Rep - :tard:

:lol: lol your getting Rep for that one

BrandonMcAuslan said:

LOL - superb. I actually submitted this on the first day: [don't think it's been used]
"Is this purely a marketing tool for Nintendo?"
- "Yes" or "Shhhhh!" :shifty:

Nintendo Marketing VP - I want some market research from you team. In relation to our top selling technical media-marvel console the Wii! It's needs to be HOT information. EBV sure seems like a good way to acquire new market research - hit me with it.
Nintendo Team - Yes! 24% of girls drink tea over coffee!
Nintendo MVP - Right then team get a tea coloured Wii onto the shelves NOW..!!
Nintendo Team - Yay! Everybody votes channel! Yay!...*cough* ahem sir, is that with or without milk??? :tard:

Last edited:
BrandonMcAuslan said:
Market Research Company x - Great, I will send this data over to Cambodia.
Nintendo Rep - Nice, whats in Cambodia
Market Research Company x - Fine Dining.

Fixed.

Shiftfallout said:
couldnt have said it better myself. People get excited over it because its nintendo, but at its core its just a poll device. Yippee. Next we will see "everyone takes a survey channel" and some forum kiddies will be saying "wow this is the best stuff ever, the wii owns".
seriously
if you want to take pointless polls all day
go to a website
and that end part about the surveys made me lol

I support the theory that it's a marketing device, since it's not available in all countries (pretty much as the Wii Shop!).

Try setting a crappy country like mine (Ehmm... Argentina) and you'll be politely prompted to 'get the hell out of there' because the channel is not available for you... First I though "why in hell would they localize this? at least, there could be some global questions I could participate in..."

Now that I read this, I truly believe that they didn't even bothered because noone gives a damn about us; ignorant bastards.

PS: Yes, I hate living here... :(
PS1: The good thing about living here is that I can say all these ugly things to ourselves and not being yelled at or called rascist for that! LOL

Back