Maybe the Everybody Votes Channel isn't stupid

hopefully they'll have votes on what games to put out next on the VC, that would be awesome!!

i'd just like to point out that Jman111 has broken the record for most consecutive double posts in a language that no one's ever heard of.

EDIT: in reply to Nintendocam's post, after you update, you have to download the everybody votes channel in the shop channel.

Nintendocam said:
I've updated it, but it hasn't appeared yet. Is this normal? I really want to se how this works.

Have you gone to the Wii Shop Channel, after updating? That's where you download it (free of course).

yea i thought it was pretty pointless at first but after poking around with it for a while i see some interesting things coming out of this, i hope Nintendo continues to give us surprises. But i wish they would give us a better homepage foer the channel selection after a while i see this getting annoying and a pain to find what your looking for, even though you can move around your channels and place them where you want, i feel that we should have a Skins channel to change the skins of the channels screen

First, how did this site go from being famous for flaming to not even telling people to speak english and not triple post.

Now, on topic, the wii points idea is good.

skins are a great idea too, though as long as they are free.. make it like firefox themes..

I'm not a fan of this channel. I don't really care what color people like better. I think the developers should be using their time making more useful wii ware or finishing online play.

I think the channel is good, and it will become better when time passes by. However, I'm from Argentina and it's not available on my country, so i have to choose another country, and i see the polls of other countries, that sucks.

Back