Wii Weather and News Channel launch dates announced

lol i heard a rumor about "IIM" which is an instant messenger... thats what i WANTT lol

From the press releases on Opera's website:

"Availability
Nintendo is currently offering a free trial of Opera for Wii which is now available for download. The release of the final version of the Opera browser for Wii is currently scheduled for late March 2007. Opera for Wii will remain a free download until June 30, 2007. After June 30, Opera will be available for download from the Wii Shop Channel for 500 Wii points. Users who download Opera before June 30, 2007, can continue to use the browser at no cost for the lifetime of the Wii system."

Link: http://www.opera.com/pressreleases/en/2006/12/22/

That was what i was to ask about right now!

Thanks for the information; there just to wait for the final version and download at the moment

2 more days till the News Channel.
I hope it turns out okay.
I've been anticipating it for a while now.

Nintendo have officially confimed the News Channel for Australia on Saturday 27th, finally, we get something at the same time as everywhere else

Yea its definetely going to be cool. I saw some videos online about how you use that like globe feature to check out the different news from the different areas of the country. Should be interesting.

Back