wii won't read CD after dog knocked it over...help!

Nintendo are good. I remember when I had a problem with my NES and I Was about 8.

I went to the nearest nintendo warehouse/repair depot and I possibly became the first child in england to see the SNES in action, (or so they told me) They'd just gotten one in through the doors for testing or somthing. :)

The sods wouldn't let me play on it tho! :(

On top of that I got my NES repaired on the spot :) so yeah good customer service :)

Hello,

I've had this happen before with a PS2 reading of the games. I'm not sure if you mentioned trying a different game inside the console (if you did, I didn't see it). This will determine whether the console is broken, or if you just destroyed the game.

In my experience, a dropped PS2 resulting from jerking the controller...thanks, wires....caused the system to fall to the floor from the entertainment system. The result was as ring on the game, similar to a massive circular scratch you might find on a CD. The game was, therefore, useless, but the system was fine.

If your system is still acting irritable with a game that wasn't in when fido booted the console, I would have to agree with the others posted above, at least they'll fix it for cheaper than buying a new one. If it's the game that's now scratched beyond repair, I say you're S.O.L.

Good luck!

Back