Help! I have run out of hiding places!!! SOS

Kryptenx said:
...And the thread turns into "funny time" for a couple of 10 year olds. Great.

If your house is anything like mine, just hide the Wii with cleaning supplies, they'll never look.

Edit: roryrc- your signature is ridiculous. I count twice as many mistakes in your post as correctly spelled words.

There, I corrected YOUR spelling mistake.

Last edited:
go to the game store and ask 4 a ps2 box and shove the wii in there I wouldn"t even toch the box.

Tell them if they keep trying to look for the Wii you're hiding that you'll return it or sell it on Ebay. That'll stop them, lol.

It's a bit harsh but I bet it would work. Or hide it with cleaning supplies like the others said...or have someone trustful hold it for you until Christmas.

Think of whos house they hate going to
thats the place

Or put it under ground

Whoa this is a funny thread..i enjoyed reading it..lol ok now its simple..very simple...if you work you can simply bring it there and ask your boss about keeping it in his office until Christmas...Or you can also take everything out of the box...give the component to a friend, then put something in the wii box making it seem like theirs an actual wii in it...now wrap it, put it under the Christmas tree, lol and this is where it gets funny...if you kids are really that bad..they'll open it..and see its the wii...OH JOY FOR THEM THEY GET TO PLAY THE WII BEFORE TIME, but when they open the box...poor children will see that it wasn't really a wii but simply useless junk!!

Man am i cruel Muhahaha

get one of those rent-a-lockers at an airport or a trainstation. Usually a $1 or less, then you just have to hide the key :p

Demon Slayer said:
Whoa this is a funny thread..i enjoyed reading it..lol ok now its simple..very simple...if you work you can simply bring it there and ask your boss about keeping it in his office until Christmas...Or you can also take everything out of the box...give the component to a friend, then put something in the wii box making it seem like theirs an actual wii in it...now wrap it, put it under the Christmas tree, lol and this is where it gets funny...if you kids are really that bad..they'll open it..and see its the wii...OH JOY FOR THEM THEY GET TO PLAY THE WII BEFORE TIME, but when they open the box...poor children will see that it wasn't really a wii but simply useless junk!!

Man am i cruel Muhahaha

LMAO. Indeed you are.

I could picture the kids face when opening the box. hahaha.

You are going around this in the wrong way. What to do is teach your kids if they go hunting for presents they will get the "hairy side"... This is the back side of your hand. The technique is easy to use and is 100% guaranteed to make your children into better people...

pm me for further info on this.

...p.s. (don't anyone really pm me)

Back