Help! I have run out of hiding places!!! SOS

One thought that just came to my mind. You could hide it in a book case behind some books. If the bookcase is deep enough, you could hide it behind a row of paperback novels, preferably the bottom row of the bookcase. Maybe take it out of the packaging and hide it so they don't get higher than the books they are hiding behind? I guarantee not many people would think twice if some books sat a few inches farther than before.

Last edited:
In the bottom of the laundry hamper, in the sink under dirty dishes, or in the bottom of the trash can under the trash bag. All these places are guaranteed husband and children free!!!

Wrap it in Tin Foil and Hook it up to a Car Battery. That's what I’d do, but then again I don’t like kids.

Ahhhh another of my great yet stupid ideas:
Take the wii and the wii...box where the wii is XD
And put it in a larger box. Tape it shut with duck tape. Put duck tape all over the box but this wastes alot lol and i cannot guarantee that you will be able to open it xD
Another solution that just popped up
Put it in a box where its something your kids HATE
maybe some i dunno what your kids hate boxes lol
Anywho once that is done hide it (if you have a walk in closet, and its packed like mine) in the walk in closet behind all the clothing, of course you need apacked closet, If not you can improvise xD

Ha LOL, asking people in a forum of where to hide a Wii, that's funny, sorry, anyway, you could always try putting it in a room that your kids/husband know is off limits

1. Like the other person said, hide it in a safe. *You may not have one* *They might know the password, or combination lock*

2. Hide it at a friend's house, if you think they are responsible enough.

3. Even better at a reletive's house.

4. Keep it somewhere in the house they usually don't go too.

5. Wrap it up, and hide it somewhere under the tree. *You may not have a tree* *There has to be another present that has the same shape as the Wii box*

6. Again, like someone said. Lock it in a cupboard or a drawer. So they won't be able to get it.

1. I don't think the opening it up and placing it in different places is a good idea. It might be all un-organized.

2. Why are they even trying/wanting to open it. It is a Christmas present. And if they did open it, you should know.

One thing to that one person that said they won't look under dirty dishes, etc. I am a kid and(well some) kids do chores, mostly with cleaning dishes and oing the laundry. I know you were joking though. If your kids are like me, they will look in places that they will suspect you to suspect them not to look in. And you as a parent might think of what they're thinking, and put it in a place where they do not suspect you to suspect to look for.

Last edited:
Back