Wii Zapper?

lattes

WiiChat Member
Dec 19, 2007
So, what do you all think?

This kind of goes with my MOH H2 question, anyone play it with MOH H2?

The zapper seems kinda like a waste of money. I got it for christmas and i dont even use it anymore, my accuracy is much better without the zapper.
its just a piece of plastic, plus the game is really not worth even 5$ its only 10 minigames thats last a 1 minute each.

i think its pretty cool, i def cant use it for MOH2, but more mini game type games like links cross bow would be nice to see.

laderer5 said:
Arguing Over The Internet Is Like Participating In The Special Olympics, Even If You Win You Are Still Retarded.

New winner for best sig ever!

lol that's actually a pretty old quote...but hella funny.

the only use for the wii zapper in mohh2 is for its arcade mode. the zapper just gets in the way of things in single player and online mode. better stick with the elite controls. zapper is only good for resident evil uc and ghost squad. and house of the dead when it comes out =D

AoWFraggit said:
lol that's actually a pretty old quote...but hella funny.

the only use for the wii zapper in mohh2 is for its arcade mode. the zapper just gets in the way of things in single player and online mode. better stick with the elite controls. zapper is only good for resident evil uc and ghost squad. and house of the dead when it comes out =D

Little lost, why does it get in the way? It seems that the controls would be more at your fingertips.

it makes it incredibly annoying to have yo use your left hand to press the buttons on the wii remote...

i just played an hour or two of crossbow training and its FUN. i love the wii zapper it turned out much better than i thought it would be and links crossbow training is a fun and addictive game. reminds me of old school style. i wanna rent umbrella chronicles and possibly buy MoH2 so i can try it out on a "real" game

Its not that i dont mind the zapper its just so hard to switch weapons and such...it makes getting at a few of them more important buttons harder to get at.
Like changing weapons, you have to bring your trigger finger up to the top of the wiimote (most likely during a battle) then press the d pad and then rush your finger back before you get shot and most likely you will die.

Also the melee for the zapper is kinda stupid...You have to force the entire zapper forward to do a mele attack. But with just the remote you just have to press the A Button. Seem Easier?

I love the zapper and think its cool but I need a better game to use it with rather than online MOH:H2.
C'mon someone tell me that you are better with the zapper than just the wiimote for MOH:2 online...?

AoWFraggit said:
it makes it incredibly annoying to have yo use your left hand to press the buttons on the wii remote...

Ok, I think I can see where you are coming from on it.

I think I will actually go out and get it because for one reason or another that seems like it would be more natural to me (moving and shooting with right and changing weapons/views/jumping with left thumb)

Might be because I didn't game much before getting a wii or maybe just the way my co-ordination works.

AoWFraggit said:

That's why you use your palm to hit the trigger and wrap your whole right hand around the remote, either that or lay your thumb on top.

wouldnt it be easier and more cost-efficient to...oh idk...NOT use the zapper?

but i must agree that it IS fun to use it for OTHER games like the xbow training thing, re uc, ghost squad, hotd, etc.

Back