Would you sign up for online tournments, or ladder matches

wifihub

WiiChat Member
Dec 13, 2007
Questions Would you sign up for online tournments, or ladder matches for the wii for such games as guitar hero 3, SSBB, MOH H2, Mario kart

Answers 1=Yes
2=No
If no please write down what you think about it if no

PLEASE RESPOND TO YOUR opion is valued

No.

I'm not REAL familiar with how a major tournament works, like how much time is involved. So I would only say no, ONLY because of time. I have two jobs, and I'm a part time musician that takes up 7 days a week, 10 hour plus days. I only get to play GH3 online on my lunch break. LOL

Thanks for your opions

I really appreciate yalls opions on it Please post more
I am starting an online hosting site for the nintedo wii consel profesional site by a webmaster it will be up Begining of april.

THANK YOU FOR YALLS POST PLEASE POST MORE

I think Nintendo has under estimated the group play of the Wii. With people playing in groups and then competing against each other (Wii Bowling Tournaments at Senior Centers) the potential for tournaments is great. They should do an update to Wii Sports to allow for tournament brackets.

Yes. But I think you game list is short sited.

Yeah i no it is right now its just hard to find out how to watch some of the matches, But i have a capture card to record all game plays and use excell to record all game date and recs i have a team of 3 people helping me and a webdesign team consit of 2 people who will do all my updates on the site. and i am also going to require people to report game matche wins if not observed by a moderator or take pictures on it. And also their will be videos of the week on the game.

Second time someone tries this. You know why its going to fail? Because it needs USER Input. As long as you cant sync it to the actual wii system score it will fail because a lot of people will be to lazy to actually make a foto/screenshot or even send a message with there scores.

2). I wouldn't be in an online Wii tournament. I would just hate having to input wii codes for every person I'd have to fight, and after the tournament, my list would be clogged with people I don't know!

Back