"wii60"

Tcgnr7992

WiiChat Member
Nov 7, 2007
youngstown ohio
Wii Online Code
8587-8243-0023-2412
I am thinking about getting a 360 and I was wondering, do you guys who already have both systems still play a lot of wii or what?

I play 360 way more that's not to say that I don't like the Wii equally, but I only play Wii if I have an urge to otherwise LIVE and Achievements are too much of a temptation to play Wii

I play both equally, they both have their good qualities about them

I play both equally. Both great systems. Both great futures. Wii60 is the way to go.

I play my 360 more but I like them both equally. Both fun systems, and just waiting to see what's in store for them.

its kind of funny cause my one friend has a ps3 and he thinks that its like the greatest thing ever and brags about how its sales are gonna pass up wii and 360 cause games are coming out for it now but i dont think its gonna happen

i had a 360 but i kind of gave it away to my dad and i dont know what he did with it. i like the online cuz, you know, its the best online service you can get right now but i didn't have many online games on it cuz i was spending most of my money on games for my wii or something else other than video games.

I've had my Wii since 1 wk after launch and the last couple of months I've been going over to my friends house to play 360, jonesing for my next dose. I think it's the ****. They both have their amazing qualities, but when i finally get my 360 for Xmas, I see me playing that more until SSBB comes out.

i have all three counsles and play wii more the 360 but i love my 360 and wii but i hate my ps3 (a big waist of money)

I usually spend more time playing my Xbox 360 than I do playing the Wii. Which, is mainly due to the fact that I have more friends who play the Xbox 360 than the Wii.

one game thats really making me consider getting a 360 is Mass Effect...However, seeing as everything else is coming out on PC...and I've played Halo and wasn't too impressed at all....and the fear of dealing with the rings of death...Really keeps me from getting it.

Well i'm going to the nail that sticks out ...

I have a Wii and PS3 ... honestly, i would suggest this over a Xbox 3-fix-me. The PS3 is much more future proof and has a host a good titles now and a lot coming in 2008.

The PS3 is expensive, but it comes with a lot too, which is something to consider.

Warhawk, Uncharted, Heavenly Sword, Ratchet and Clank Future, Resistance ... this are all very good titles. Haze which is coming out soon is going to be just plane awesome along with unreal tournament 3.

PS3 is also becoming the lead SKU for developers .... meaning thats will be made for the PS3 and then ported to the 360. Games like Burnout Paradise from EA that are going to look better on the PS3. Developers have toned down their bitching about PS3 complications and are actually making pretty good games for the PS3 now.

Obviously, the Xbox 360 has a lot of good titles as well like Halo and Mass Effect, but their 2008 lineup is .... lackluster as best. It's basically what ... Fable 2? (i really liked fable one and will probably buy a Xbox 360 when that game comes out if not before). It does have very good online services but you of course have to pay for them ... 20 to 50 dollars isn't really that big of a deal anyway.

The thing that stops me now ... Red Ring of Death. Once this is fixed, if ever, will buy a Xbox 360. Until then, i have to say, get a PS3.

In reality, as long as your not crazy over little things, you will be happy with either one.

i used to play my 360 ALOT more than my Wii, but thats just because I recently purchased Halo 3, Gears of War, and Call of Duty 4, actually i still do play my 360 a lot....

but ever since Galaxy came out I have barely touched my Wii, and when Brawl comes out I know i will be glued to my Wii

I love the options i have..having a Wii60 is the best thing ive ever done!

when i got my 360 i quit playing my wii for the most part. and now im actually selling it for a PS3. so my advice.. get a 360, it's nice to have both consoles

Back