WiiChat.com Pokemon Tournament

hmm....-thinks and eats a sandwich-.....ok....i'll join....:lol:....who is my first opponent

Pesonally i wouldnt waste my time to convience you. And surprisingly enough the only two who did are not my favorite people either. ...Did that convience you? Looking forward to the battles

............i mite join......*gets a smothie*...............ahhhhh.....................AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BRAIN FREAZE.........OMG............IT HURTS................*faints*...-plz stand by matt is now.....well(i wont say dead)...he fainted so he wont be in tourny-

a note from matt

u may know i fainted......sooooo....wario.............STOP TAKLEING ME FOR TACOS.........that is all

Last edited:
Judge said:
Pesonally i wouldnt waste my time to convience you. And surprisingly enough the only two who did are not my favorite people either. ...Did that convience you? Looking forward to the battles

Double post.....:wtf:

and your not 1 of my favourite people eather
just look at your avatar its sooooo weird
(dont worry i know what hes going to say)

.......avatar..............avatar..................ehh she got a point..............................*gets a smothie*.......................is this....................p...p..peet..........................AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *beats up the guy that gives me the smothie*..................GIVE ME MY 30 BUCK U RIP OFF....................

smothie guy: thats not peet...thats lemonade

me:.....oh....well......*shoots the smothie guy*.....that for.....uhhh......oh ya i remember......u rip me off 30 and said a lie

lolz

ok soooo when dose tourny starts

Last edited:
no ubers.......i suck(i got rid of rayquaza so i become a totol weakling)

my diamond is mest up(cuz my lil bro snach it from me......lucky hes 1 so i have to go easy..........i even got eon in 100 deoxys in 100 in 1 day and BAM)

so i cant join cuz my game......realy sorry

Back