WiiChat Doubles Open

I honestly forgot what you had in our battle Ayo, all I remember was you said my Electivire was fast =P

@Pokechamp: A curselax would only be annoying if both Dusknoir and Snorlax were the last left. Otherwise I'd have fun seeing Snorlax use struggle =P

I give my self about a 33% of victory over Lolz, While I wait.

Now I am guessing he has a better battle stock,
However I do have a few great tricks, and a decent strategy, however it is a longshot. I am have a few cool tricks in my sleeve.

I wanna replace my venusaur with something, my venusaur sucks. He just can take a hit. I'm gonna replace my venusaur with a blissey LOL I will have two special walls, well I need a wait....t-tar phsy sweep, salamence spec. sweep, snorlax/blissey special wall, skarmory physical wall, gengar is idunno, I don't use him as an annoyer anymore, what is it now? Oh and I'm gonna replace my venusaur with a starmie

Slimi said:
I wanna replace my venusaur with something, my venusaur sucks. He just can take a hit. I'm gonna replace my venusaur with a blissey LOL I will have two special walls, well I need a wait....t-tar phsy sweep, salamence spec. sweep, snorlax/blissey special wall, skarmory physical wall, gengar is idunno, I don't use him as an annoyer anymore, what is it now? Oh and I'm gonna replace my venusaur with a starmie
ohh, im not sure if wuddle remebers, but i know emmz will. my vena is qute a gem if u EV iit right as use it right with a good movepool

Ayo said:
ohh, im not sure if wuddle remebers, but i know emmz will. my vena is qute a gem if u EV iit right as use it right with a good movepool
Well my venusaur is quite the annoyer with decent stats, it's like spread out, it's lvl 60 and like everything is around 130/140 but his speed is 190 i think

Ayo said:
I think I remember kind of. I knocked off it's leftovers with Tangrowth? And we were exchanging sleep powders, along with leech seeds or something like that =D

WuddlePook said:
I honestly forgot what you had in our battle Ayo, all I remember was you said my Electivire was fast =P

@Pokechamp: A curselax would only be annoying if both Dusknoir and Snorlax were the last left. Otherwise I'd have fun seeing Snorlax use struggle =P
thats what you would think! :lol:
the curselax would have this setup

rest
curse
take down
thunder punch

holds chesto berry for rest (i think chesto)

alright im ready to battle. actually i spent the last two days breeding (with amazing results) and only was able to train one of the pokemon i wanted to. i should be fine though.

WuddlePook said:
I think I remember kind of. I knocked off it's leftovers with Tangrowth? And we were exchanging sleep powders, along with leech seeds or something like that =D
yeh, but ur tangroth combo with the other one (not gona say) was good, it messed me up 4 a bit but i ot sorted in the end

Ayo said:
yeh, but ur tangroth combo with the other one (not gona say) was good, it messed me up 4 a bit but i ot sorted in the end
Everyone should already know my team already so don't worry :lol: Which one Ludicolo or Dusknoir?

Back