WiiChat Doubles Open

That was a good match. It felt verry even alll the way through, however I did have a wee bit oh luck on my side. I was kinda great full to see that ryperior down...However, I was really depressed to see my sneaky tank get nearly taken out by a draco meator. Ide be great full if you dont mention who it is, its kinda part of the greater workings of the team.

I just remembered im unable to update the torney sheet atm coz the files are on my comp (im using my laptop) so ill do it 2moz morning (well its 4AM over here atm)

Ayo said:
I just remembered im unable to update the torney sheet atm coz the files are on my comp (im using my laptop) so ill do it 2moz morning (well its 4AM over here atm)

Get some sleep yah brit. Sleep is good. Its just 11pm east coast us, so I just put in the first riddick movie for a good little laugh..

Ive just got to breed some pokemon but il get some sleep soon, 2moz it saturday and ill got out in the afternoon so no worries really

Strype Vs The poke god.
If I win this, I'm taking a divine rank of zero and calling my self a demi god

danny7147551 said:
strype are you in the finals??
Simi finals; I hate to say, as I expected, but I did.
I nod towards my previous comment, and say, you know you can't win against massi4h, but you do not now about how you would fair versus me.
If I can be massi4h, then you know I am capable of beating you, or at least beating the person who could beat you. In a since that is a threat of how good I could be. Not saying how good I am.

This is an unknown factor you see.

Now, I could actually say the same about you, seeing as the people you have beaten are pretty good from the information I have gathered. However, I am not intimidated by this information, rather I can find it's use.

danny7147551 said:
dam another paragraph i dont unnderstand ( ur just like massiah)

I have a chance against massiah

Its really just me trying to mildly intimidate you, trying to keep you on your toes.

danny7147551 said:
0o0o

I'm not intimidated, but you should be:mad5:

I apoligise for this for my own since of nerdom, but...
Source The SRD D20

"Your Intimidate check is opposed by the target’s modified level check (1d20 + character level or Hit Dice + target’s Wisdom bonus [if any] + target’s modifiers on saves against fear). If you beat your target’s check result, you may treat the target as friendly, but only for the purpose of actions taken while it remains intimidated."

Im high level with a good wisdom.

Back