WiiChat Doubles Open

Its almost funny the amount of lurking I do around here, with out saying a word...

PokeChamp said:
and?
you play pokemon... how old are you? :lol:

theres a term you cant be too old for certain stuff's lol

does pokemon makers set a age limit to play pokemon?? nothing right? even old people can play it. i play pokemon to kill time when im not doing anything lmao.

PS: not arguing lol just bored and etc ._. (edited)

Last edited:
kyouh said:
theres a term you cant be too old for certain stuff's lol

does pokemon makers set a age limit to play pokemon?? nothing right? even old people can play it. i play pokemon to kill time when im not doing anything lmao.

PS: not arguing lol just bored and etc ._. (edited)

I have to agree with that, because its one of the better responses I have heard to that.
Mainly in the since that I to alot of people around here, I'm an old fart...I say this as I pack to return back to my collage dorm.

um, ive never done the wifi battle b4, but i should be pretty good, since im already at the 6th gym. um, can i enter the next tourney?

OK well I'm hoping that me and JC can get our battle done on the 12th. I keep trying to set up a time and he responds with something like you're online now! And then I come on later to say, no I wasn't I don't have wi-fi access at home and he doesn't respond as to if he can battle at the times I'm setting. I'm truly hoping this will go down on Sunday (your Sunday, not mine btw) and I'm real sorry to Ayo and everyone else for holding it up.

Back