WiiChat End of the Year Awards 2012: Nominations

Status
Not open for further replies.
well it's probably just a temporary ban. and they prob did it just to mess with him. so not a huge deal really...i don't think...

well it's probably just a temporary ban. and they prob did it just to mess with him. so not a huge deal really...i don't think...
Hold on, think about this for a second......would you want to mess with this senior of a member? He's been here since 2006!

But that means I must be un-dead serious the other half the time? Now come on. Does that really make any sense at all? No. Of course not. So I must not be serious all of the time. But then that would mean I am never serious, which, seriously speaking, cannot be the case....wait...uh...wut? lol

Relax, WiiAss, you are far more serious than I could ever be.

It appears you still are srs, judging from the fact that you're still upset over me calling you tampon that one time several months ago.

Uuum I don't have a clue what your talking about, i've never had any gifs.

I think I pushed reply instead of reply with a quote.

It appears you still are srs, judging from the fact that you're still upset over me calling you tampon that one time several months ago.

On the contrary! I cherish that moment like it was the crowning achievement of my existence! When someone of your stature actually recognizes the existence of someone like me, it gives someone like me a warm and gushy feeling inside. You da' man, WiiAss!:D

On the contrary! I cherish that moment like it was the crowning achievement of my existence! When someone of your stature actually recognizes the existence of someone like me, it gives someone like me a warm and gushy feeling inside. You da' man, WiiAss!:D

I'm sorry for the trauma I may have caused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back