Wiichat on the News

RivalDestiny

WiiChat Member
Staff member
Dec 15, 2006
Michigan
Wii Online Code
0409-5781-9484-0073
Sat down on my comfy chair and decided to watch the 6 o'clock news. As many of you know, the Wii is in high demand and can be very frustrating to get your hands on one. Well, they did a feature on the this particular subject. They showed tips and tricks to get a hold on one, and some sites that they recommend to go on to find one. One of the two sites they recommended was Wiichat.com. If I could somehow post a video on it, I will.

TV Station: WXYZ Channel 7 (Michigan News Station)

Thought it was kind of cool "-.-

EDIT: I found a external link from their website

Click Here

EDIT #2: Thanks to Ion for the video that features the website:

http://www.wxyz.com/content/news/dwym/story.aspx?content_id=a3629f9c-a4b6-4851-9daf-fb1e2a717e2f

Last edited:
Ill ready my ello pics for a noob rush

Interesting, I wonder if the mention of the site on the news will attract new members.

Woah that's awesome!

But yeah sadly it will mean loads more people signing up and posting the one post just to ask where can they find a wii..

I now feel like I'm being watched *ninja eyes*

surfinrach90 said:
Woah that's awesome!

But yeah sadly it will mean loads more people signing up and posting the one post just to ask where can they find a wii..

I now feel like I'm being watched *ninja eyes*

I have allready bookmarked the link to the "where to find a wii" thread

omg no!......wiichat is going to be a hotel now.....they will come and leave....we are screw!!!

Man your battle stations? Man the man cannon? Baton down the hatches?

To be honest, new members will be good for WiiChat. Whether or not they decide to stay or not. Then again, maybe we will see little to no people join due to this announcement through the news... Only time will tell..

Out of everyone that MAY come (not even saying we will get anyone, considering this was only a MI thing, not heard around the world), we should get at least 1 new good member. I call that progress.

Back