Part 8: Channels
Part 9:Best Way To Look At It.
Part 10:Which One Is Selling The Best?
Part:11:Future For The Wii

Check Here For The Latest updates, or my site

Wiichat And Wii-Fans Exclusive!

Part 1: Review

Ok,

I own a PS3 in HD. Ive Played a 360(premium) in HD. Ive Played A wii.

And here are the results.

Gameplay

PS3 8/10

360 6.5/10

Wii 9.7/10

The ps3 does have tilting fuctions which makes us happy, however the wii has alot more which boosts it up. The 360 laggs behind with just the same old controller style(however the controller is very nice).

Graphics

PS3 8/10

360 7/10

Wii 6.5/10

The wii suprisingly isn't a huge diffrence to the 360. Ok, maybe the 360 is HD, but what if i told you the truth, that the 360 isn't true HD. Because it has only Normal DVD Which couldn't handle true HD and It doesnt have an HDMI. Which means the 360 isn't true HD. For a tiny little thing the wii is amazingly powerfull! PS3 Obviously has true HD so yea, you know.

Fuctions

PS3 7/10

Wii 7/10

360 6/10

360 LACKS Features, sure the main fuction is xbox live but that isn't very diffrent to The PS3 Online play which is FREE AND The wii online play which is FREE. Wii has a web browser, news channel, I think you can create Mii's and you can play movies/videos and music and watch photos using the Wii Media Center. PS3 Has exactly the same fuctions sept' you dont need to download a media center for it.

Overall

Real Winner: PS3

What I think is best: Wii, Because it is fun and owning a PS3 is great but you just sit there, the wii is better, but hey belive what you want.

Wii Is The Best.

Thanks,
-Acoole

Credits:
People who let me play 360
People who let me play Wii
My PS3.
ActivSoft

Part 2-Updates:
Played COD3 - PS3 - Good game dodgy dark graphics
Played Excite Truck - Fantasticly fun
Played Motorstorm - Nice Graphics bad gameplay
Played Sonic Wii - Good Fun!
Played Wii Sports - Awsome!

Part 3-Pattern:
Wanted a wii for 5 months
Wanted 360 for a month
Got A PS3
Want a wii again

Strange Huh? =D

Part 4-Hit Games For The Wii:
Mario Galaxy - This Game Will be a hit, like most mario games because its simply fun to play.
Zelda - Fun to play, addicting, challenging = good game.

SSMB- Lots of fun, lats SSMB i played was on 64 and i still find that great fun!
COD3- Finally a 15 game, shootings great, COD has always been great so what about for the wii?
Red Steel - Everybody i know who owns a wii has this or wants it.
Red Steel 2 - Sounds promising.
Wii Play 2 - Maybe this could happy (it would be good)

Part 5-Not Hit Wii Games
Manhunt 2 - Its good to have some adult games but manhunt just doesnt suit the wii.
Prince Of Persia - Somtimes it can be good somtimes not overall no.

Part 6:Infomation On Mii's
A Mii is your own personal charactor in the wii system, by going to the Wii channel "Mii channel" you can create your very own mii. You can store your Mii's on the wii remote and then go to your friend's house and play with your mii!, Mii's are also used as your avatar in Nintendo's Virtual World "Mii Parade", You can train your mii and get it higher levels in games like Wii Sports and Wii Play.

Part 7: Other Wii Infomation
Unfortuantly the wii is currently unable to play dvds or cds, however it can view and edit photos and play music and play videos from a SD Card. Wii has 512mb Flash Memory. Wii is very hard to find a place to buy it from. Wii can play GC Dics, Wii is aimed(no offence) at children and familys also adults but not really teens.

Part 8: Channels:

There are 5 Main channels at the time of writing this guide they are Disc Channel,Mii Channel,Photo Channel,Wii Shop Channel,Virtual Console Channels,Forecast Channel,News Channel. Ok, so obviously disc channel is where you click on the disc you want to play, Mii channel is stuff to do with your "Mii" or create a new one, Photo channel is where you can view photos, Wii shop is where you can buy wii software and virual console games, Forecast channel is as you thought where you can find out the weather for your local area.News channel grabs the latest news for you.Thats the channels.

Part 9: Best Way To Look At It:
Wii is a medium-tech console, which most adults who are fairly hi-tech will say its crap as a result of this.But listen straight, just don't listen to them, Go out try all three consoles, which ever one you like the best you should be entiled to getting, i mean nobody wants a console they don't like RIGHT?
So that's the best way,if your stuck.

Part 10: Which Is Selling The Best?
Currently the wii, is selling the quickest(best).

Part 11:Future For The Wii

The future looks bright for the wii, featuring amazing titles, fun system and a very very unique remote the wii does have a future, its main oppenent is The sony PS3, i call it "Graphics VS. Gameplay" also the price of the consoles does have to be noted. The xbox is a good rival but is now 2 years old and is outdated. Let's see whats heading this way for Wii"

I hope this guide helped you.

To Be Update more soon

DON'T Flame, it took ages to make just think about it... Have you played all the consoles, have you tried out online play? , The PS3 has a free god-dam web browser, it has 40 players,it runs smooth and has headsets and its free! , The 360 has just online play, headset and a bit more. No web browser for free. If you want to pay for a 360 and than come back to the wii or PS3 be my guest. Its just my advice so that you save money!

Thanks,
-Acoole

Source: http://wii-fans.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=3&st=0#entry3
(my website)

Last edited:
Sorry for DP: Just fixed it an updated it

pretty accurate on the ratings but after that it seemed a little biased. but it all your opinion and im sure some kids will come in here and flame you from not putting the wii on more of a pedestal but oh well

Yea in all honesty the PS3 should win but i just like the wii better.
EDITED

True, but you gotta admit ,its TWO YEARS old.

Thanks

Thanks for the positive comments, UPDATING now.

i do think the 360 deserves more credit, i would put it up there with the wii ONLY because the titles out for the wii are mostly launch titles and alot are not that great. the games i like on it are sonic,warioware,zelda,farcry (dont flame me),call of duty,madden,wii sports. those are the only ones I've played. anyway you are right though that the 360 is two years old and to have been out that long it really isn't as good as the wii.

you have already said that manhunt 2 and prince of persia are already bad? they arent even out yet!!! I'm not particularly looking forward to either of these games, but i dont find it fair to judge a game that isn't even out yet.

and...

it also isnt fair to say that PS3's online is better--- thats just being biased, it isnt better. Xbox Live should be free in my opinion, but PS3 online doesnt even compare.

Don't flame about the PS3, just because you can't afford one doesn't been that its crap. Its online play IS better than xbox live, as you have to pay for xbox live and PS3 online holds 40 players, its free , its smooth and it has headsets. So you go and try out a PS3.

Back