Wiichat team?

freakpizzaboy

Aliens Exist
Feb 8, 2007
Massachusetts
Have you ever considered putting 5 or 6 wiichat members together to form a team to write previews/reviews etc.? Some members(including myself) are more than capable of writing in depth reviews and i thiink the community would benefit from 5 or 6 articles a month from members other than administrators. I'm currently writing this particular comment on my wii so I can't easily go in-depth right now, however, I would like to hear Ion's(and other members') opinion.

i think it's worth a shot, but it simply depends on the group's writing skills. But I trust your a good writer. But, it's all up up to the mods if you're good enough or not so........

I say the members should be able to vote on these type of things.

(only if they are sensible ideas, of course)

I write reviews

:shifty:

I wrote 10-11 myself, I might form a DS one *shrugs*, a Wii one would be great though..

I could go in-depth with my reviews, the ones I do right now are just straight to the point reviews...

I want to put together a weekly wiichat e-newsletter or something if they don't allow this.us I want Ion or someone to look at this...

a tad more in-depth perhaps, but that was good! If this doesn't pan out would you consider doing a project spanning all platforms with me?

freakpizzaboy said:
a tad more in-depth perhaps, but that was good! If this doesn't pan out would you consider doing a project spanning all platforms with me?

Sure, why not :yesnod:.

Yup, just message a mod if you would like to know.
However, I don't think your even supposed to know, hence the whole anonymity thing.

meh, we're trying to popularize signing reps.....but seeing as the system is on its way out anyways...what's the point

@ OP, we have one already, they just never post.

Id do a few reveiws

Slight prob
I play long games (80 houris in and I see the end of Disgaea 2)
And id only wight one when I see the end

Might do one for Jump Ultimete stars

Back