wiichat's military/firearm experts

tampa2012

SSBB with the blue blur..
Dec 28, 2007
Smashville
Wii Online Code
8980-5679-2090-4980
hey i was just wondering...who here thinks they know the most about american military and weapons from 1939-present? lol im a military kind of guy.

I'm OK at weapon knowledge, I mean I can differ a Thompson from a M4 Carbine. Heh.

I know my fair share of history of weapons. Military channel FTW. :)

Arms on fire hurt and leave horrible burn marks

:lol: Typical Prinny.

Thanks for the compliment. Gotta love the picture of the second flag raising on Iwo Jima. Probably one of the most famous pictures in America I'd say.

I know my fair share, not an expert by any means, but I've shot a lot of different weapons, M1 garand, BAR, .50 Cal rifle, gamut of pistols and shotguns as well as a handful of hunting rifles. Not going to lie though, the .50 Cal bolt action rifle was by far the most fun.

Last edited:
ive played all the COD and MOH games, so that pretty much makes me a weapons expert.

but nah, i know my stuff.

The SA80 is the main assualt rifle of the British Armed Forces and is also used by various other countries, including Zimbabwe, Nepal and Jamaica. I wish it was actually featured in games, seeing as it's superior to the M16- it's more accurate and it's features are superior. Plus, it is more ergonomically friendly.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SA80

Where's Ant that little rascal? He's good at this sorta stuff. I'm decent.

Navarre that's debatable. But you're definitely right. The SA80 is one hell of a weapon.

I'm the kind of kid that tries to learn as much as I can about firearms and history (more specifically 1700's to present) Not even close to an expert yet but I know a lot. I hope that when I get older I'll have enough money (and a good record for that matter) to become a gun collector.

The SA80 is the main assualt rifle of the British Armed Forces and is also used by various other countries, including Zimbabwe, Nepal and Jamaica. I wish it was actually featured in games, seeing as it's superior to the M16- it's more accurate and it's features are superior. Plus, it is more ergonomically friendly.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SA80

I think I remember using the SA80 in one of the earlier Rainbow Six3 games on the original Xbox, but yeah, it not that common in games.
The bullpup that I think is all ways missing from games is the Styer Aug.
Its a tough and accurate rifle with a comparable muzzle velocity.
For a rifle that's about 30 years old it still looks awesome.

Back