Random Wiichat Scenarios

First, thanks for the mention.

Second:

and forgive my ignorance. i am under the assumption that emma, is frogger. and that brawny, is adam. and i deduce that frogger is english, and brawny, american. which brings me to the conclusion that this is an internet thing? just getting my head around the posse of wiichat.

That is correct. :) I'd call it a lot more than a "thing" though.

owlsgo said:
perhaps celeste as she's a wiichat celebrity and seems to know of me.
Hahaha! & of course I know of you =)
Thanks for the mention too.

xD Celeste is absolutely right. I wouldn't do it to harm people. I'm not that sick and I know the consequences. Actually, I didn't set the swingset into flames. A friend sent me the pic and because of my love of fire, I had to use it as my avatar. I prefer shopping carts in an area where a fire going out of control isn't even remotely possible.

I know you're not attacking me but still, calm down a lil bit.

Thanks LIK. It meant a lot :D

OMG F**KIN SCHOOL!!! I'll do this thing asap >_<

Last edited:
I have to agree with James on this one.

What happened to good ol' videogames to get out your violent tendencies?

Honestly, I take that title extremely welcomely. People at school refer to me as a pyro a lot.

-thinks-

if this happened.....i'll be the most confused person here...and mostly be the outcast

-ding-

ooo...popcorn ready!

-leaves-

-comes back-

-goes to room and plays breath of fire 3-

Last edited:
wario2ooo said:
-thinks-

if this happened.....i'll be the most confused person here...and mostly be the outcast

-ding-

ooo...popcorn ready!

-leaves-

-comes back-

-goes to room and plays breath of fire 3-
I'd meet you. At the moment I think of you as kind of a Wario look-alike.

Weird how that happens. Apparently before I put my pic up, a good number of people actually thought I looked like Waluigi :lol:

ARav989 said:
xD Celeste is absolutely right. I wouldn't do it to harm people. I'm not that sick and I know the consequences. Actually, I didn't set the swingset into flames. A friend sent me the pic and because of my love of fire, I had to use it as my avatar. I prefer shopping carts in an area where a fire going out of control isn't even remotely possible.

I know you're not attacking me but still, calm down a lil bit.

Thanks LIK. It meant a lot :D

OMG F**KIN SCHOOL!!! I'll do this thing asap >_<

Whose your friend, exactly? Ahem. Lol. :wink: Jk.

Why hello. Just thought i would join in 7 pages later

Celeste said:
Scenario One
Who do you think you'd gravitate towards? What were your first impressions at Wiichat about certain people, and how do you think that'd effect your reaction to them in person? Who do you think has a personality you wouldn't be attracted to?
A lot of us have seen pictures of each other, that can be helpful too I guess.

I would gravitate towards the people that aren't uptight and fun. I wouldn't be attracted to anyones personality that are uptight and take everything way too seriously.

Celeste said:
Scenario Two
We all know each other from Wiichat, and we've decided to have a meeting party. Every regular is present. Who do you immediately seek out, who are you initially shy around, who do you avoid?
Who are you attracted to personality wise? Physically?
Who do you think would eventually get on your nerves?
Who would be off by themselves (if anyone)?
Who would potentially hook up?

I would seek out +M=M+, Arav, Kiraownsurmom and others i guess. I don't think i would be shy around anyone. I wouldn't avoid anyone unless your boring.

ARav989 said:
I wouldn't do it to harm people. I'm not that sick and I know the consequences. Actually, I didn't set the swingset into flames. A friend sent me the pic and because of my love of fire, I had to use it as my avatar.

I knew i've seen that picture before. Their burning bee's off the swingset in that picture. You can check it out here http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1845064?

Last edited:
bubba-ga-nush said:
Why hello. Just thought i would join in 7 pages later

I would gravitate towards the people that aren't uptight and fun. I wouldn't be attracted to anyones personality that are uptight and take everything way too seriously.

I would seek out +M=M+, Arav and others i guess. I don't think i would be shy around anyone. I wouldn't avoid anyone unless your boring.

I knew i've seen that picture before. Their burning bee's off the swingset in that picture. You can check it out here http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1845064?
Picture%20984_1.jpg

Nice find :yesnod:

Yeah I would be the one making a fire like that one up there^ I'm a pyromaniac after all.

Back