Best up-rising member on wiichat

Gymdawg said:
Why is everyone here so concerned with "cool points"?
Do you not have a social network on actual, tangible people and so you have to turn to the webosphere for love?
Quoted for truth. All these threads saying WHO DO YOU THINK'S THE BEST or GIVE ME REP is getting far too stupid with quantity. It's just a cheap split-second buzz outta someone choosing you, and it's just boring now IMO. People care too much about how respected they are on this site..

Wiired said:
Quoted for truth. All these threads saying WHO DO YOU THINK'S THE BEST or GIVE ME REP is getting far too stupid with quantity. It's just a cheap split-second buzz outta someone choosing you, and it's just boring now IMO. People care too much about how respected they are on this site..

Whatever they are all in already their own little clique if they wanna suck each others dicks more power to them...

I will have to go with that McCloud lad, he's pretty cool.

Edit: I wouldnt say jill/brawny/tyler count because they have been here for quite a while and have established them selves quite a while back, This should be the new members like march april may zones. . .

Last edited:
Wiired said:

Lol, so true...... I'm just bored. I don't get off to people's responses. But if I can help someone's self-esteem. No matter the method. I'm up for it. (unless they have too much and need a little flame)

Brawny said:
Lol, so true...... I'm just bored. I don't get off to people's responses. But if I can help someone's self-esteem. No matter the method. I'm up for it. (unless they have too much and need a little flame)

I dont have to much self esteem:lol:

Back