Random Wiichat Scenarios

ARav989 said:
:lol: nah i'm still a youngin ^_^

...Although, I'm more mature then a lot of people. I also have a more f**ked up mind then most people.
:shifty:

Mmhmm...

Wait?

How f**ked up?
I wouldn't know... :(

As f'd up as your sig/avi., I presume?

EDIT: Also, That's just TWISTED!!

Lmao cow on fire? Or the swingset explosion? :lol:

Dude just trust me. Ima messed up kid xD. I do stupid things, nothing too extreme though. I laugh at things many wouldn't.

Although, I'm also a very mature kid. I know when the joke is over and what the limit in things are. How many thirteen year old's you know talk as grammatically correct as this?

Last edited:
ARav989 said:

Dude just trust me. Ima messed up kid xD. I do stupid things, nothing too extreme though. I laugh at things many wouldn't.

Although, I'm also a very mature kid. I know when the joke is over and what the limit in things are. How many thirteen year old's you know talk as grammatically correct as this?

Many. You sure you're mature and know the limit? Surely a mature 13 year old wouldn't go and set fire to a child play toy which could potentially spread and harm many people? >_<

Cpt.McCloud said:
Many. You sure you're mature and know the limit? Surely a mature 13 year old wouldn't go and set fire to a child play toy which could potentially spread and harm many people? >_<
Well... There are loads of questions which need to be answered to go with your rhetorical (I think) question.

Firstly, we have to take many things into consideration such as if it was a child's toy of which I don't own/dislike or if it belonged to a child I despise.
Secondly, spreading and causing harm to many people. It depends on who they are and what they have done in life. Or if I hate them or I like them.
If all of those fall under the same thing, then YES, let's set all things on FIRE!!

Also, Is my grammar any good for a 13 year old? (Soon to be 14 on Jan 21st!:yesnod:)

He obviously wouldn't set fire to a swingset where kids were playing at the time, he enjoys setting fires, not killing people.

ARav989 said:

Maybe that would make sense if the first word of your post wasn't "Lmao"

Maybe "Lmao" means La Mayo(nnaise) So it would say: The mayo cow is on fire?

Yes I do know what LMAO stands for anyway, so don't post saying I don't. Because I do. :rolleyes:

My comments caused a stir >_>

Thanks for the comment Emma, well appreciated:rolleyes:
--
Radnad, better not become your enemy:smilewinkgrin:
--
Celeste, sure he enjoys starting fires but you should realize that things could go terribly wrong. Sure he wouldn't do it to harm people on purpose but if a bunch of 13 year olds are doing deeds such as those it's down right anti social and could harm people. Example, fire gets out of control.

Oh god. He's having fun, get over it.

Arav happens to be one of the most mature posters on WiiChat.

LevesqueIsKing said:
Oh god. He's having fun, get over it.

Arav happens to be one of the most mature posters on WiiChat.

Every time I'm a little negative you think I am attacking the person. I am not attacking Arav, I am just saying that some of the things that he does are dangerous.

wait wait wait...
and forgive my ignorance. i am under the assumption that emma, is frogger. and that brawny, is adam. and i deduce that frogger is english, and brawny, american. which brings me to the conclusion that this is an internet thing? just getting my head around the posse of wiichat.

as for the answers:

Scenario One
Okay, so, imagine all of us are thrown into a room together and we don't know each other. Wiichat doesn't exist. We're just...human beings from different parts of the world suddenly faced with the opportunity to interact and get to know each other.

i'm quite distant and socially inept. i need someone to give a little, to get a little. i would be quiet and awkward slowly building to loud and strangely amusing. i would approach no one.

Who do you think you'd gravitate towards? i don't know, honestly. in a totally teenage fashion i would feel more comfortable with people dressed similar to myself. i wouldn't approach men as i seem physically unable to think of anything engaging for both parties to speak about. perhaps celeste as she's a wiichat celebrity and seems to know of me.

What were your first impressions at Wiichat about certain people, and how do you think that'd effect your reaction to them in person?
- frogger: thought she was a bit of a know it all. i would be intimidated by her to inexplicable lengths. it would perhaps bring on cramps of panic, to be honest.
- celeste: assumed she was similar to frogger. would still be somewhat reluctant.
- frummage: what a friendly little fellow. i'd probably not approach him, though, in all his spikey haired glory.

Who do you think has a personality you wouldn't be attracted to?
- guys who like cars and girls who like 'boiz'.

Scenario Two
We all know each other from Wiichat, and we've decided to have a meeting party. Every regular is present.

Who do you immediately seek out, who are you initially shy around, who do you avoid?
i would simultaneously seek out, be shy around and avoid: celeste, brawny, frogger, leves, frummage.

Who are you attracted to personality wise?
perhaps the aforementioned persons.

Physically?
no one. unfortunately, girls, you're not my type :O

Who do you think would eventually get on your nerves?
perhaps frummage. probably... most people.

Who would be off by themselves (if anyone)?
to begin with, myself. aw!

Who would potentially hook up? who knows. wiichat love orgy, anyone?

by the way...
the closet is overrated.:sick:

Thanks, it was nice to be mentioned. :yesnod:

You seem like an interesting person

Back