Seibar

WiiChat Member
Nov 23, 2006
College Park, MD
Wii Online Code
3674-4969-0601-4340
wiihelm.jpg
wiihelm_pedals.jpg

theres foot pedals for other buttons, lol. go here to watch a video of someone using it. only 24.95!
freaking hilarious

(sorry if this was posted, nothing came up on search for helm).

no just for people who wanna eat and play or do anything and play i guess.
quote;
After extensive scientific study it was found that manipulating muscles in your neck for 10 minutes uses 64% less energy than waving your arms about like a lunatic. The WiiHelm works great with all of your favorite Wii games and the included foot pedal allows easy button presses using minimal toe effort. Plus the amazing Wiimote Saf-T-Lok technology and double reinforced head strap save you thousands of dollars in damaged flat-screen repair charges.

ya i sorta realized that but wtf? so now people can get more overweight while they play their video games?

seems silly to me

it is silly. if anything youll prolly break your neck using this thing.

but the videos fecking hilarious, if saomeone knows how to post it here please do from the link above.

I bet it would really suck and turn out to be more of an excercise than wiimote with hands.

yeah have fun playing any wii sports game with this. how do you play bowling? do you have to do a somersault? how do play baseball? tennis? yeah you won't look like a retard playing with this. ha.

that defeats the purpose of buying a wii, it's supposed to be semi-realistic, and i have never strapped a tennis racket to my head and went at it.

...isn't this supposed to be an April Fools Joke?

EDIT: YES, THIS IS A JOKE...i didn't even believe it anyway...this is really superfluous...

Last edited:
Back