Wiikly update for 12/17/07 (US)

Conan the Librarian said:
That is a good point, cant be too many left.

Its humorous to ME and thats the only thing that counts.....
I just vent when shitty games come out and compliment or recomend good ones.....why dont you ***** me out when I recommend a good game for someone? Its the same thing really.

No you are repeating, NO YOU ARE, NO YOU ARE!! you sound like a ****ing baby. You sound like a little kid trying to impersonate an adult, and in the process, doing exactly what you are accusing me of.

Am I familiar with your county?@?@?@No Im sorry, Im not that familiar with any white trash rural areas....Hey buddy, as long as I dont know you, and you are telling me on a weekly basis to shut up, you live in Eat a Bag of ****-sville as far as i;m concerned, so why dont you strap a muffler to you pie hole?.......are you trying to impress me with where the house your mommy and daddy own is?

Now see dumbass? like you do every week, youve now generated 2 more biblical posts........

Uber-burnage power, you really got my number. I can't tell who you are insulting more with each post, me or you. You seem to have constructed this make-believe place in your head where I live that is extremely poor. I don't live anywhere near a rural area. I don't think I've ever told you to shut up, it just takes you forever to get to the point because 80% of your post is full of stuff that's only funny to you. It's crap like this that makes me hate forums all together. Suddenly everyone becomes a super-bad-ass editorial writer once they join a forum. Conan, you're far from it. And I once again said that without an ounce of whining. Good day.:ciappa:

SixStringedStress said:
Uber-burnage power, you really got my number. I can't tell who you are insulting more with each post, me or you. You seem to have constructed this make-believe place in your head where I live that is extremely poor. I don't live anywhere near a rural area. I don't think I've ever told you to shut up, it just takes you forever to get to the point because 80% of your post is full of stuff that's only funny to you. It's crap like this that makes me hate forums all together. Suddenly everyone becomes a super-bad-ass editorial writer once they join a forum. Conan, you're far from it. And I once again said that without an ounce of whining. Good day.:ciappa:

Why do you keep defending yourself about where you live to me? I dont give a **** about you..........if I lived in a fantasy world, you wouldnt be in it.

I dont care that you are on a forum and dont like forums......

I didnt think of myself as an editorial writer, more like I just have a lot to say when it comes to the games Ive played my whole life......whats that called, passion? I'm sorry I have lots of things to say about one of my hobbies. I dont comment on the games every week, and sometimes if at all, I just leave a sentence.

When I ask you to explain where you live and how much money you have, take a sip of coffee and sit up..........but until then, no one cares about how much money your mommy and daddy have. I could talk about where I live and what I have.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU SAID IT WITHOUT AN OUNCE OF WHINING???/ IM TALKING ABOUT GAMES AND YOU MAKE 3 POSTS WHINING ABOUT HOW YOU ARENT WHINING????

SHUT YOUR ****ING MOUTH PLEASE......SEE YOU NEXT WEEK. END LINE.

I plan on buying a ton of VC games on X-mas day. What is bothering me is the pricing. I wish Nintendo would stay constant on prices. I don't want to pay 900 points for games like Chrono Trigger when it should be equally priced at 800.

And he calls me a crybaby...I'm not even pissed off and/or upset nor have I ever been. God, he's hilarious. Whoever said I live with "mommy and daddy". I weep for the future.

ANYWAY...

It's good to see more Konami games on the VC, keep them coming.

sagema said:
I plan on buying a ton of VC games on X-mas day. What is bothering me is the pricing. I wish Nintendo would stay constant on prices. I don't want to pay 900 points for games like Chrono Trigger when it should be equally priced at 800.

I wish all of them weren't so damn expensive...

Back