Wiikly update for July 30 (US)

Bigjake52 said:
Nothing good this week. great just great. I have beat all of my games for vc except zelda 2 i dont get it. well that game wasted 500 points. i wish i could refund it

What part of TAoL are you stuck in?????

I am stuck at Ninja Gaiden. 6-2 is so hard to get past and when you get to the boss at the end of 6-3 and lose, you have to start at 6-1 instead of 6-3 like all other times in the game. Total BS.

I would also like to thank all the little fanboys that used to chew us out for saying anything negative about the VC releases. I am glad you are hiding in your holes. I was tired of explaining myself so much. These releases rock! UK got Metroid this week.

And the guy saying that the sales are what affects the release, so this is my fault for drinking and downloading Gradius, Lode Runner, and F-Zero? (not that F-Zero wasnt good in its time, but they released F-Zero X on us days after I bought it). We must come together and resist our urge to download just anything that comes along. I have pool league tonight, and afterwards, me and my teamate play VC downloads, sometimes leading to illogical purchases.

Crap Crap and more crap, sadly I'm less then surprised, sigh. In fact I'm pretty disgusted with nintedos whole online thing alltogether, 2 games after 8 months on market = pathetic

It is just so ironic I am sitting here reading all the negative comments about the crap Nintendo has been releasing to the US VC...

And only a few short months ago, I was being berated left and right for pointing out this trend... Some nuts are hard to crack I guess...

I predict a solid spate of more crappy games for the VC until at least the time Halo 3 launches for the Xbox 360 as I see it as a good time for Nintendo to try and steal some of M$ thunder...

-Chewie

Last edited:
Back