wiimote can't turn on wii

kythcakat

Apr 24, 2007
So. Oregon
Okay, i'm new (i might take some time to do a real introduction soon, but for now i just want to see if i can get some help with an issue we're having)...

We are having a problem with our wii or the wiimotes maybe. We have two wiimotes, and for the most part they work fine (one works almost perfectly, except for this one issue, but the second one has its moments of not wanting to connect). Once the wiimotes are connected they work great, we have had no issues with gameplay or menus or channels or anything. The only problem that we are having is that we cannot tun on the wii by using either of the wiimotes. They wil turn it off, just not on. And they work great (once the wii is turned on manually) other than this one thing.

I've had searched through customer service/tech support, and through multiple online resources (forum posts and such) and have found other issue with the wiimotes not working in one way or another, but not like this where the only thing they won't do is turn on the wii. :mad2:

Has anyone else had this problem or know what we can do to fix it?

Make sure the Plug switch is on so that your Wii is on the red light [Or Orange if it's online]

And simply hit the button at the top once....

Should work. If not I mean it's no biggie I suppose but it should still work =/

Back