Wiimote colors available

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
Just found this image left over from the E3 Nintendo booth, shows 3 different colors for the Wii remote.

Im pretty sure there was only the 'classic grey' color on display for the actual console but maybe a choice of color will be an option for release.

Riviet said:
I'd got for either the black or blue one, grey's too ordinary/boring. :lol:

lol I would have to agree. Just like when the N64 came out. That old, beat up gray controller collected some dust. I went out and bought a black and red controller. Although we had to use it when me and my friends played Goldeneye and how about WCW World Tour <-- one of the best wrestling games of all time.

Last edited:
DtD said:
I guess I'm the only one who thinks the iWii is smexy?

The hardware look is definitely smexy. Just dont know if I like the gray color Wiimote. The Console to me would be okay gray but Controller wise a may go in a different direction.

Last edited:
I don't know what you are talking about :tard: but there's not going to be a grey Wii. It is as white as the white iPods and the white DS lite :zzz: and that's definately the color I'm getting.

Yea Marcel81 is right. The Wii will probably come out in 4 colors: White, Black, Grey, Blue.

And i've seen more colors look:

0916nintendopic4_500x375.jpg

revolutioncolors.jpg

Theses other colors + blue would be a nice move.

MY color will always be the white wii!!! :)

iWii is the white one, and pwns joo all

I don't see a grey, and never have 'cept the Dev kits

Back