Wiimote colors available

i think the grey being refered to is the silver one, prolly just a bad pic or something

i don't plan to be too picky about color if i get one on launch day, as long as its not green....all the others look fine to me

That black and blue one look sexy to the max. Do you think that since they are showing us the color of the WiiMotes that it is representing the colors of the consoles?

Yeah, green looks stale, and I think that is the reason they didn't include it in the show off box. Blue, red and black look fine.

Blue looks awesome. I am wondering why they never thought of blue in the first place. Silver looks kind of "meh" in my opinion, it just seems like it would be so plain.

I hope I can get a blue Wii with a blue remote.
It would go perfect with my blue room.
I wouldn't doubt that the different colors won't come after the orginal launch.

in order of most favourable colours for wiimote id say balck,white,red,silver, green
and for consoles white,silver,red,black,green

I think so, there was a pic somewhere with read and green Wiis, but that was a long time ago now (back when it was revolution) so things could of changed since then.
ps. im sorry i don't have the pic, it also showed the evolution of the wii contoler and came from a nintendo brochure in japan, perhaps someone else knows where it is.

im_a_super_smash_bro said:
silver is too plain i want black,white,blue,green and last red. Are there going to be the green, red... consoles like in the pictures?

I like silver. Besides the upcoming PS3 that is coming out, it is a unique color in the history of consoles. Black has been done way too often.

I don't like the red and green because they are too "loud". Although I want a unique color, I don't want the system "glaring" out at me as it sits on the shelf in my entertainment center. Are they even making a blue color? I didn't see it in the pics above. If they did, it would depend on the color of it. But honestly, I wasn't a big fan of the blue they picked for the Gamecube.

However, if I had to pick another choice, I would go with white. Besides the PSOne or 360 (neither of which I had-had the PSX instead of PSOne), it is also a unique color as well. And the color isn't overbearing.

EDIT: Now if the blue they are showing in this link: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/5016838.stm is the blue they will be going with for the Wii, I definitely like that. Kind of like an ice blue. That would be my first choice.

Last edited:
Or maybe the controllers will be like the micro and hte shells can switch covers. Or you can spray paint them....

Back