Wiimote covers

HOLLOW! said:
Do they have any with designs on them such as Mario, Zelda, and Metroid themes? If not they should

well technically they do but they dont

they come in solid colors but youll see they have "mario" oriented ones and regular wii trademark ones

i got in the blister pack a mario stand (with interchangeable face plates), 2 wii remote covers in red and green (the red had writtin on it mario and the green had the green yoshi egg saying - yoshi on it) and the cd wallet.

thats the only "designs" that i know of. the other 2 cases i have the black and pink ones just say wii and the trademark emblem on it

I have the unoffical ones too and they are perfect. not hard at all to push buttons, fit great and keeps the wiimote from slipping out of my hand. the "offical" ones have what seems to be two layers of skin on them on the top and I had a hard time pushing some buttons, but my cheapo unoffical ones work better and were a TON cheaper!!!

The_Loose_Cannon said:
well technically they do but they dont

they come in solid colors but youll see they have "mario" oriented ones and regular wii trademark ones

i got in the blister pack a mario stand (with interchangeable face plates), 2 wii remote covers in red and green (the red had writtin on it mario and the green had the green yoshi egg saying - yoshi on it) and the cd wallet.

thats the only "designs" that i know of. the other 2 cases i have the black and pink ones just say wii and the trademark emblem on it
My toys'r'us has The Legend of Zelda covers. One is dark green with a golden Triforce on it & the other 2 have Zelda or Link (TP Style) on them. They also have SSBB Kid Icarus ones in their ad but they're always sold out.... I don't have any Wii-mote covers though....

EDIT: The Kid Icarus one is a sticker not a cover.

Major Tom said:
My toys'r'us has The Legend of Zelda covers. One is dark green with a golden Triforce on it & the other 2 have Zelda or Link (TP Style) on them. They also have SSBB Kid Icarus ones in their ad but they're always sold out.... I don't have any Wii-mote covers though....

EDIT: The Kid Icarus one is a sticker not a cover.

yup, thats exactly where i bought mine from. i saw the zelda ones a while back but the other one it came with was black and green and i already had a black one so i got the mario one.

i never saw the kid icarus ones and SSBB ones. sounds stupid though if you said they are just stickers. i wouldnt damage the wii accessories and put stickers all over it that are hard to peel off in the end.....:nonod:

It's like cover. But its 1 big sticker with holes in it to fit the buttons. It looks really cool. Kid Icarus is the only SSBB one I can find anywhere.

EDIT: It's a Wii-mote skin.

Last edited:
Skorp said:
I've seen some pics of people with wiimote covers and they're everywhere in stores, wondering two things. What is the real point? Just to keep them clean and free of scratches? And two for those that have them does it impair gameplay/make the buttons harder to press or anything? Thanks.
If you're talking about the wiimote gloves, DO NOT BUY THEM!!
If you were talking about the skins, then you should get them. :thumbsup:

Do they sell zelda wiimote covers by them self?
I want to buy the green triforce but i cant find it by itself. =(

Hi guys.
I need some Nintendo Skin Cover for my Ds lite console, The cover should be made of silicone, So could anyone here please suggest me some websites providing nintendo skin covers?

nintendo skin covers

Back