Wiimote=Tiny o_O

Yeah the wiimote is pretty small, but it's about as small as I thought it would be. It fits in my hand perfectly. :thumbsup:

dude....idk about any of you here but Greykirby you were talking about sweaty hands when playing....well ocassionally for me my palms sweat like no other while playing video games.....it actually really annoys me....but ill bet i get so into the game im playing i dont even notice it until im done playing and look at my palm and go HOLY HELL

What's worse is that you have to use your arms to play the wii now so you might sweat twice as much. Maybe nintendo is trying to get gamers to lose weight or something :S

.therev said:
What's worse is that you have to use your arms to play the wii now so you might sweat twice as much. Maybe nintendo is trying to get gamers to lose weight or something :S
Someone told me about a controller for XBox 360 that has a fan in it so that they don't get sweaty. That sounds really cool. Not a bad idea for Nintendo!

Homesrfan said:
Someone told me about a controller for XBox 360 that has a fan in it so that they don't get sweaty. That sounds really cool. Not a bad idea for Nintendo!

They Actuall have controllers with fans in em. Well i've only seen them in the PS2 controllers.

Well when I used it, it felt perfect and only a little smaller than I thought. And I reckon I have big hands.

GreyKirby said:
Im 40% sure i won't sweat and 60% sure i will sweat
Im also part white :)
Why not just use this to prevent your sweat from getting inside incase u do sweat :)
egamesexpo_futuretron_08.jpg

The Wii felt perfect in my (relatively) large hands. The shape of it is extremely comfortable, and you can get a nice grip on the 'B' trigger, so it feels nice and secure. The one I played in the shops seemed a bit abused and the battery cover underneath felt a bit loose, like it slid a bit which felt a bit budget, but I'm sure if you were to look after these beauties youd be alright. Anyway, might comfortable, never had to look at the controller, its all so well placed out, and yes, the power button is PUNY.

Back