Wiimote tips please?

Driftwood

Dec 27, 2007
Earth
Wii Online Code
7322-6550-1215-9415
Ok, so I, being an avid Wii gamer, have a lot of games that require (well, not necessarily, in the Zapper's case), different accessories.

My games can be split into 4 categories:
-Games that use a steering wheel
-Games that use a guitar
-Games that use a Zapper
-Plain ol' games

I don't know if this has already been covered anywhere, but is there a way to be able to keep a remote in the guitar, the zapper, and the wheel without having to constantly switch the 1st player wiimote from accessory to accessory? Like.. can I just leave each remote where it is and have it automatically turn onto the 1st player when I play the corresponding categorized game?

yes, hit the home button on any remote, click on remote menu (turns blue when you highlight it), click reconnect, follow screen instruction.

try it out. :)

Aw poop, I could've figured that out if I'd sat down for more than 15 seconds. It's like.. duh. Well, thanks a lot.

On a side note, does anyone else find that your eyes get all tripped out after playing Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles for an hour or two?

u haven't played it, but it sounds very graphic intense... there's allot of posts where people complain about bad pixels in the game.

common response sounds like the GPU is overworked or overheating.
based on that, i would consider a base cooling fan for the wii on that game

Well.. no, it's not that bad. I mean, my eyes do the same thing after I play Guitar Hero for awhile. Like.. everything looks like it's going down. In this game, you look around a LOT and shoot stuff, and when I'm done, my eyes still think I'm looking around and it's just trippy, hah.

Need for Speed: Pro Street is good for a steering wheel, but not good for the remote as you will be so frustrated you will hurl it across the room.

Back