WiiPoint card error

dacrim

WiiChat Member
Apr 14, 2007
I have recently purchased a wii points card after entering the card numbers it recognised the card but when I went to redeam the pionts I got an Error 205813 , has anyone encounted this or tell me how to get around it.
thanks

did you go to nintendo's support site? here

enter the error code and see what comes up. most likely a shop channel error than a points card error

I did try that but it only told me that I soud ring a 1800 number, was hoping to resolve with out hving to ring this number any one else know what error 205813 is?

dacrim said:
I did try that but it only told me that I soud ring a 1800 number, was hoping to resolve with out hving to ring this number any one else know what error 205813 is?

Here http://www.donkeykong64.com/consumer/systems/wii/en_na/errors/index.jsp you can enter the error code and it will explain it to you. I tried it, and it explained that it is a Shopping error, and that you must "call" nintendo, not mail them......
Hope this may help you.

MMM, Unfortionatly the number given to contact nintendo dose not seem to be work in Australia I have to try Nintendo Australia on monday thanks again

Back